- Be punctual at all scheduled meetings.
- Help to keep the dojo clean and in good repair.
- Wear traditional judogi properly at all practice sessions.
- Wear a white T-shirt under the judogi (women only).
- Keep your judogi clean and in good repair.
- Wear the belt of your earned rank.
- Keep your body clean and finger and toenails trimmed.
- Remove all jewelry and hard objects when practicing.
- Avoid chewing gum or any other form of food in the mouth while on the mats.
- Do not practice judo while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not participate in idle talk while on the mat.
- Remain quiet and attentive when not practicing.
- Be courteous and helpful to all judoka at all times.
- Use the correct forms of standing and kneeling bow.
- Sit in ann acceptable manner while on the mat.
- Obey the instructions of your instructors and address them in an appropriate manner.
- Accept instruction from an authorized instructor only.
- Practice only these techniques that are appropriate to your age, aptitude and ability and that of your partners.
- Seek to practice with higher ranking opponents.
- Engage in competition only when authorized by the instructor.
- Follow the rules of the contest.
- Respect the referee's, evaluators, and sensei's at all times.
- Obey the Dojo rules relating to first-aid treatment of injuries.